When starting a business, thereâ€™s usually not a lot of money, but a ton of questions. Wish you could hire a consultant or expert to help you perfect your business without a big paycheck? These Lunch&Learn workshops are perfect for the early stage business owner looking to get specific feedback and advice for their business.
In these hands-on, interactive workshops, learn from professionals how you better your business with feedback that is specific to you. Get help with the formal language of your business plan. Receive real time feedback on your VC pitch, before youâ€™re in front of potential investors. Create a solid marketing statement and brand for your particular product, service, etc. &and moreâ€¦!*
A ticket to this event grants you access to two back-to-back workshops.
Groups are limited in size, purchase a ticket early to reserve your spot!
- Perfect Your Pitch with Adam Plotkin of ff Venture Capital
*Subject to Change
- 12:00 - 12:30 p.m. Registration, Networking & Lunch
- 12:30 - 12:50 p.m. Welcoming Remarks & Brief Overview of Workshop Formats
- 12:50 - 1:50 p.m. Workshop Selection #1
- 1:50 - 2:00 p.m. Short Break!
- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Workshop Selection #2
- 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. Networking
This event is a part of Philly Tech Week's Business Conference Day. Check out the full list of Business Conference events.