Philadelphiaâ€™s tech economy is growing â€“ players include emerging start-ups, robust firms that are strong and growing rapidly and, of course, the powerhouse Comcast.
Big opportunities for synergy exist between Philadelphiaâ€™s public relations and technology communities.
Join the Philadelphia Public Relations Association for â€œCity of Brotherly Bandwidthâ€ â€“ a look at the regionâ€™s tech sector and its public relations opportunities.
Join members of Philadelphiaâ€™s technology sector for a lively breakfast panel, moderated by PPRA Member Danielle Cohn, vice president of marketing & communications, Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau, and member of the leadership team of Philly Startup Leaders.
- Sam Schwartz, Chief Business Development Officer, Comcast
- Darren Hill, Co-founder and CEO, WebLinc
- Alex Hillman, Co-founder, Indy Hall
- Elliot Menschik, Managing Director,DreamIt Health; Founder, Venturef0rth
- Rick Nucci, Serial Tech Entrepreneur; President, Philly Startup Leaders
- Overview of the Philadelphia tech scene.
- Public relations challenges for growing tech companies.
- Programs supporting the ecosystem in Philadelphia.
- Channels that work well for generating awareness and interest of the Cityâ€™s technology companies.
- How you can get involved in telling PHLâ€™s tech stories to a broader audience.