Come to this annual themed startup demo event Switch Philly. This year's focus will be college startups, during which we'll watch demos from five of the most exciting young companies founded by Philadelphia-area students.
5:30PM: Doors Open, Judges Arrive
6:00PM: Philly Tech Week welcome
6:05PM: Judges Introduction
6:10PM: Vikram Madan, CEO of WishBox (Wharton)
6:20PM: Chalmers Brown, CTO of SavySwap (Rutgers)
6:30PM: David Zamarin, cofounder of Detrapel (Masterman High School, Startup Corps member), hydrophobic spray that provides a protective coating on solid material
6:40PM: Adria Bagdonavicius, founder of Purple Cloud Technologies (Drexel)
6:50PM: Morgan Berman, founder of Milkcrate (Philadelphia University)
7:00PM: Winner Announced and Attendees welcomed to move to the Entrepreneur Expo, (7-10pm) 22 S. 23rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
This year's judges will include DreamIt Ventures Managing Partner Karen Griffith Gryga; Independence Blue Cross Innovation Director Tom Olenzak; Morgan Lewis partner Jeff Bodle; John P. Sullivan, Volpe & Koenig, P.C.; and Osage Ventures Managing Partner Nate Lentz.
The winner this year will receive a prize pack including:
- From Venturef0rth: 3 months of free space for teams of up to 4 people for the winner and runner-up
- From The Cline Group: 10 hours of public relations consulting for the winner and 5 hours for the runner-up
- From Osage Partners: A 90-minute pitch session
- From Volpe & Koenig: 4 hours of free IP consulting
- From Morgan Lewis: Fundraising strategy meeting with Jeff Bodle and Steve Goodman
- From BizClarity: Free pitch development time with Steve Bowman
- From First Round Capital: A 15-minute investor pitch meeting
This event is part of the Business Track Day.
Business Track presented by
Event supported by