To celebrate Philly Tech Week, The University of the Arts School of Music, in conjunction with WXPN and The Corzo Center for Entrepreneurship, present a series of esteemed professionals sharing their thoughts and opinions on how the intersection of music and technology are influencing one another, and where their partnership might lead.
The event will feature a panel discussion and musical performances, followed by a unique opportunity to mix and mingle with some of Philly's finest music and tech-savvy professionals over light refreshments - all totally free!
In 2014: Music + Tech = __________?
We invited a group of diverse musical minds to present individual short essays in response to this question including:
- Tom Moon (NPR)
- Schooly D (Hip-Hop Hall of Fame)
- RJD2 (DJ Extraordinaire)
- Bruce Warren (WXPN)
- Aaron "Luis" Levinson - Grammy winning Producer
- Doctor Donald Chittum - Music Historian
- Michael Fiebach - CEO of Famehouse Digital Media
- Jon Richter - CEO LiveDownloads.com and Nugs.Net