Economic Impact of the Technology Sector: A Roundtable
This panel will focus on economic development and business taxes that affect the tech economy in Philadelphia.
There will also be a release of the first ever Philly Tech Startup CEO Survey to get a sense of how entrepreneurs are viewing the experience here.
- Paul R. Levy, President and CEO of the Center City District and Central Philadelphia Development Corporation
- Josh Kopelman, Managing Partner at First Round Capital
- Elif Sen, Economic Analyst in the Research Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Dawn Bonnell, Penn’s Vice Provost for Research
Moderated by: Christopher Wink, Editor and Co-Founder of Technical.ly Philly
- 11:30PM: Doors Open. Welcome from Siobhan Reardon, President and Director, Free Library
- 12:00PM: Panel Discussion Begins
- 1:00PM: Networking
- 1:30PM: Event Close
This event is located in Room 108 of the Free Library, just past the HOME Page Café.
This event is part of the Civic Track Day.
Civic Track presented by