This panel will focus on economic development and business taxes that affect the tech economy in Philadelphia.
There will also be a release of the first ever Philly Tech Startup CEO Survey to get a sense of how entrepreneurs are viewing the experience here.
- Paul R. Levy, President and CEO of the Center City District and Central Philadelphia Development Corporation
- Josh Kopelman, Managing Partner at First Round Capital
- Elif Sen, Economic Analyst in the Research Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Dawn Bonnell, Pennâ€™s Vice Provost for Research
Moderated by: Christopher Wink, Editor and Co-Founder of Technical.ly Philly
- 11:30PM: Doors Open. Welcome from Siobhan Reardon, President and Director, Free Library
- 12:00PM: Panel Discussion Begins
- 1:00PM: Networking
- 1:30PM: Event Close
This event is located in Room 108 of the Free Library, just past the HOME Page CafÃ©.
This event is part of the Civic Track Day.
Civic Track presented by