Experts will provide the building blocks for constructing the foundational, legal elements of intellectual property, trademarking, litigation, accounting and more.
Programmed for entrepreneurs and business owners poised for growth.
Schedule at a Glance
8:00a: Doors open, breakfast, networking
8:45: Intellectual Property with John P. Sullivan, Volpe and Koenig, P.C.
- Topics covered: Trade Secrets, Patents, Copyright, Trademarks
9:20: Bootstrapping your PR Strategy with Josh Cline, President and CEO, The Cline Group
- Topics covered: Handling public relations, using social media and taking advantage of traditional and new media channels
9:55: Capital/Funding with Christopher D. McDemus, Managing Partner, Baer Crossey LLC
- Topics Covered: Entity Formation, Capital Structure, Initial Funding
10:30: Lightning Presentation from Dan McGill, Capstone Insurance Group on mitigating risk and Jeff Bodle, Morgan Lewis on company valuation
10:40: Panel/Q&A: Taking the next step: A chance to talk about when itâ€™s the right time to transition to professional services, how to find the right fit, and how it will ultimately help
- John Sullivan, Volpe and Koenig, P.C.
- Josh Cline, Cline Group
- Chris McDemus, Baer Crossey
- Moderated by Brian James Kirk, Technical.ly
11:00: Thank You and Networking
11:30: Event Close
This event is part of the Business Track Day.
Business Track presented by
Event supported by